*Selection of “Franck’s Signature Wines”: Franck Agostini has been traveling for more than 20 years through the French vineyards, developing strong, long-lasting relationships. The search is always a “digging out” process to find wineries with the best aptitudes and capabilities to deliver:
- Typicity and expression of the “terroir” they come from.
- High quality-to-price ratios.
We sometimes wait up to four years before we finalize a selection for a region, just to be sure of the potential of the very few, newly selected Vignerons! It is exciting work and can also be tedious… but we are very often the first ones to discover future “stars” that we then proudly present to you… This process is the definition of “Franck’s Signature Wines.”
* Distribution & Pricing control: The Estate Bottled wines we select for you “at the source” are exclusive to Franck’s Signature Wines for distribution. We have reliable, long-term agreements with our producers so we can grant and respect every step of exclusive partnerships with our importers/distributors for a country, state or region. Franck’s Signature Wines ensures that our wines cannot be sold by our customers’ competitors. This gives you and your customers full control of distribution and pricing. Our goal is to maximize margins for the distribution chain.
*Import Efficiencies: As an importer, Franck’s Signature Wines can move quickly to ensure customer orders are processed in the most efficient manner. All the wines we offer are ready for immediate shipment with all back-label approvals already in place.
*Control of Packaging: In a very competitive market, we try help our producers to consider and improve the quality and aspect of their labels or cartons. Always listening and being attentive to our customers’ expectations and requirements, we create very informative back-labels, which are appreciated by both consumers and sales reps.
* Promotional Support:
- Detailed Fact Sheets: Available on our website. These documents provide detailed information about our Wines and Spirits, including information on the estate, map, history, vineyard, technical information, jpg labels, etc.
- French producers trip to your markets
- Market visits
- Unique wine tours to France
With US customers, Ch.TRAPAUD.
Loire, Languedoc, Burgundy & Bordeaux producers - Tasting in North-Carolina, USA
PROMEX Wines team & Hervé GRANDEAU from Château LAUDUC, with US customers.